Tuesday, July 27, 2010

CULTURE FIEND FOR LIFE!


Undoubtedly the best 'dancing in the rain' video ever! Couldn't have said it better. This is why I am, and always will be a Culture Fiend...can I get a SEEN!? Don't know much about this clip (shout out to Oakland.), all I know is Mr. Kohler blessed me with it on FaceBook, now I'm sharing it with those smart enough to frequent this here site. And can someone PLEASE tell me who produced this track...ish is PLANTAINS!!!
-Dread Perry-

Scrap that...after some digging, the dancers are No Noize (red jacket), Man (black jacket), BJ (striped shirt), Dreal (white shirt). Music by Erk The Jerk (FIRE!!!) Oaktown where you at? Turfing at its finest. Directed and edited by Yoram Savion of YAKfilms, same dude that shot the Los Rakas "Soy Raka" video. Straight goods.

No comments:

Post a Comment