Monday, June 21, 2010

DEAR GOD 2.0


"Dear God 2.0" by The Roots feat. Yim Yames. YeZZir! This is what I'm talking about. I'm dedicating this post to all of the knuckle headed fools unable to grasp the reasoning behind my lack of support for mainstream content. And I'm not saying censor content, just provide the masses with an alternative that is equally marketed, promoted and shoved down the throats of BET/MTV watching youths with little understanding of the realities that shape their existence. Yall are trapped, enslaved, and dumbed down strategically in order to secure the corporate agenda...I'm just saying.

Now, I'm not one to preach or shove things down peoples throats myself, this whole site was designed to let loose, but at the same time I'm a rudeboy at heart and I don't like seeing my people pimped...seen! So, with that said, it's good to see content with substance. So enjoy, and remember...it's never too late to pray for change, but first you must acknowledge the reason for the prayer. -Dread Perry-

No comments:

Post a Comment