Monday, April 26, 2010

EXIT THROUGH THE GIFT SHOP, SEEN


Saturday night AMC Theatres presented a free midnight showing of Banksy's "Exit Through The Gift Shop". I was one of the lucky 350 people in attendance, accompanied by the lovely Lisa Turtle. Safari, I owe you one homeZ. First off I'd like to say...dope! I was thoroughly pleased and entertained above and beyond my expectations. I also produced a love/hate respect for the films true star, Mr. Brain Wash. A crazy frenchman with a camera who half-hazardly stumbles across the birth of the street art movement, becomes Banksy's Los Angeles go-to man, and somehow becomes one of LA's most sought after artists...destiny was smiling on this man in more ways than one. Brilliant! Tarantino couldn't have written a better character. I don't want to give away too much, so I'll stop now. Conclusion: I highly recommend seeing this film if the chance ever presents itself. Two thumbs up Brasil style. -Dread Perry-

No comments:

Post a Comment